Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mike Kelly Republican Family Values!









THESE POWER MAD REPUBLICAN FAMILY VALUE TYPES!
CHECK THIS OUT-MIKE KELLY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS FROM BUTLER, PA! I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF OVER THIS! IT IS A HOOT! NO CONSCIENCE WITH A STIFF DICK!
A confused Republican asks:
May I turn the attention to the PA-3 race between Mike Kelly and Kathy Dahlkemper for a minute? Because I can't get answers anywhere else. We are one month away from the election and while I would never vote for Kathy Dahlkemper, I'm having real trouble convincing myself to vote for Mike Kelly. I pride myself on being an informed voter, so I refuse to vote for him just to get rid of Kathy Dahlkemper. I drew the line when I saw Mike Kelly stand expressionless next to Mike McCoy as he endorsed Mr. Kelly as a man of family values and someone who would bring those same values to Congress. Apparently Mr. McCoy has been out of Pennsylvania too long not to know of Mike Kelly's well-known extra-marital affair. As a family man, I take this to heart and it is a very big obstacle for me to rationalize voting for him. It would do a lot of justice to hear Mr. Kelly confront the situation, apologize and move on. I'm a social voter, as I believe PA-3 is, and I make no apologies for that. Mike Kelly pledges not to add to the deficit, while at the same time accepting over $600K through the "cash for clunkers" bailout. I have heard no good explanation for this. I envy Mr. Kelly's business sense, but no not try and pull one over on me. Either you did or your didn't. He did. I know we are all upset at Kathy Dahlkemper (for good reason) but I can't just vote for a man who is a clear hypocrite on critical issues? He says he won't raise taxes, but he did as a City Councilman. Also, how does Mr. Kelly plan on lowering the budget without cutting Medicare and Social Security? I think our seniors deserve further explanation. You can cut as many costs as you want, but with little to no real dent in the deficit. All economists agree that you must cut Medicare or Social security to make any drastic impact. Also, would Mr. Kelly endorse the Republicans message to privitize Social Security? These are all answers I have yet to recieve. Mr. Kelly just continues to stick to his talking points of "no new taxes" and "no more spending." But as an informed voter I want to know, how? Just like the Republicans "Pledge to America" Mr. Kelly appears to lack substance and specifics. Frustrated, Jason- Hermitage

AND THIS! HA!
Another sad Republican:

ason Oct 5th, 2010 This comment chain is just like Washington. A lot of name calling and finger pointing. I am a registered Republican but have voted acorss party lines on occasion. I did vote for Kathy Dahlkemper, mostly because I had grown so tired of Phil English. I do not regret my vote but I will be staying home altogether this election cycle. I do not support Kathy and while I do want to vote Republican, I will not vote for Mike Kelly. Running on the fact that you played at Notre Dame gives you absolutely zero credibility to run this country. Especially when we know MIKE KELLY NEVER PLAYED A SINGLE DOWN. I’m tired of the spending, but when Mike Kelly accepts over $600K from a bailout he rails against, I cannot trust him. And my favorite, as I watch Mike McCoy (who doesn’t even live in the district) endorse Mike as a “family man” with great “values.” Apparently Mr. McCoy doesn’t know about the well-known extra-marital affair Mr. Kelly had. Looks a like a lose-lose in PA-3 JD

No comments:

Post a Comment