Sunday, November 28, 2010

Forget About It! Microsoft Chess Fatally Flawed!






YOU WOULD THINK SOFTWARE GIANT MICROSOFT COULD ENGINEER A FLAWLESS CHESS GAME! FORGET ABOUT IT! THESE IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN DESIGN A CHESS GAME WITHOUT FLAWS! HERE ARE VIDEOS (SHORT) OF THE GAME AS I PLAYED IT!
http://archive.ideum.com/portfolio/chess_software
http://www.photographyblogger.net/32-magnificent-chess-pictures/
HERE IS A QUICK REVIEW OF WHAT ANOTHER PLAYER EXPERIENCED;
Sacred - Dec. 10, 2009
This game SUCKS big time. I play chess and have for years. This game will try to say there is a tie when it is losing - how convenient = not! E.g. All the computer has left is the king and I have my queen, rook, king and pawns... so obviously I can check mate it and instead it ends the game prematurely (right when it is losing) and gives the lame excuse it is "a draw". Ya right = sore loser. In another game when I tried to move my pawn forward two squares it wouldn't allow me although this was a first time move which you're allowed to do. Another time, I moved my pawn beside the computers pawn so we were side by side and the computer moved its pawn diagonally to the square in front of mine and removed my pawn - a completely illegal and illogical move. Again, this happened at a crucial point in the game... right when the computer was losing. Coincidence? I think not. It is like the computer is a sore loser and will do anything to ensure it doesn't lose, even breaking the rules. This game is BS - don't waste your time if you are a real chess player. Sheesh!


No comments:

Post a Comment