Monday, August 11, 2014

6 Year Old Jenise Wright's Rapist/Murderer In Custody! 17 Year Old Gabriel Zebediah Gaeta The Monster!

Just A Sweet Kid

The Child Rapist/Murderer With His Mommy

Did He Show That Little Kid Any Mercy? None Should Be Granted To This Monster!

This Sick Freak Deserves All The Tortures Of Hell!

Why? Why Would He Do This To A Little Kid? Why Indeed!
THANKS TO THEHEAVY.COM FOR BREAKING THE PHOTOS OF THE CHILD RAPIST AND MURDERER OF JENISE WRIGHT, NOW IN CUSTODY. GABRIEL ZEBEDIAH GAETA IS IN CUSTODY FOR RAPING THEN KILLING THIS 6 YEAR OLD. WHY THE FUCK SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS TO A LITTLE KID IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION. WHAT I DO KNOW, IS, HE'LL BE A MARKED MAN IN PRISON WITH A LOT OF LIFERS WITH NOTHING TO LOSE VYING FOR THE HONOR OF KILLING THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

THIS GUY DESERVES TO DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS FOR WHAT HE DID. I'M JUST GLAD THEY'VE GOT HIM LOCKED UP BEFORE HE COULD HARM ANY OTHER LITTLE KIDS. HE WON'T FACE THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO HIS AGE [17].

MONSTERS ROAM AMONG US.

1 comment:

  1. I got this website from my buddy who shared with me about this web site and now this
    time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles here.



    Here is my webpage; Fetish chat City

    ReplyDelete