Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Herman "Munster" Cain, Another "Family Values" Republican Going Down In Flames! Oh Yeah Baby!













THE HYPOCRISY OF THESE PROFESSIONAL HYPOCRITES IS STUNNING! LET 'EM ROT IN HELL!

Most recently, Herman said that those protesting in the Occupy Wall Street movement need to blame themselves for not having a job and not being rich.

"Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself. It is not someone's fault if they succeeded, it is someone's fault if they failed." SMH! Whew.

America, like every nation, will always have an unemployment rate for several reasons. Not everyone is employable, but even if every able bodied adult held a job, all jobs do not lead to wealth. Just ask the migrant workers in the fields, the maids at hotels, or the sweatshop workers, prostitutes, or fast food cashiers.

Herman Cain is an Uncle Tom and he fits the profile of "the angry black man." It is his passionate delivery that helps to get him noticed, but he is embarrassingly pathetic because he is actually serious. Cain believes that he can be the next President of the United States?! You have to be pretty damn f*cking stupid to think that this country would elect two African-American presidents back to back... Furthermore, America is still racist, something that Cain refuses to acknowledge. One of the reasons why Barack gained the favor of many is because he's bi-racial. This Herman Munster dumbf*ck is not.

Here are some of Herman's most outrageous quotes. He's only getting started.

  • There is no Department of Happy in Washington D.C.
  • People who oppose Obama are said to be racists - so I guess I'm a racist.
  • I am an American. Black. Conservative. I don't use African-American, because I'm American, I'm black and I'm conservative. I don't like people trying to label me. African- American is socially acceptable for some people, but I am not some people.

  • The liberal mainstream media ... They are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama.
  • Most of the people who are in elective office in Washington, D.C., they have held public office before. How's that workin' for you?
  • Most of the ancestors that I can trace were born here in the United States of America. And then it goes back to slavery. And I'm sure my ancestors go all the way back to Africa, but I feel more of an affinity for America than I do for Africa. I'm a black man in America.
  • The only tactic liberals have is to try to intimidate people into thinking that the Tea Party is racist. The Tea Party is not a racist movement, period! If it were, why would the straw polls keep showing that the black guy is winning? That's a rhetorical question. Let me state it: The black guy keeps winning.
  • They call me racist too just because I disagree with a President who happens to be black. You are not racists - you are patriots.
  • African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view. I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple.
  • It's time to get real, folks. Hope and change ain't working. Hope and change is not a solution. Hope and change is not a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment