Monday, January 18, 2010

What Would Dr. King Do? Wake Up!
















There are a myriad of forces working against Black Americans. Take for example these anti black websites;
caution-extreme content

This is just a sample of what is out there. These sites are seductive and encourage people to hate.

Here are some examples of black rapper lyrics that encourage young blacks to emulate the criminal behavior glamourized by thug rappers;

"Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. .. the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods aresoldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on thiswhite genetic mutant. . . . let's go and kill some rednecks. . . .Menace Clan ain't afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I'mcrazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: killwhitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuckthis rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy tothe motherfucking ground"; "Kill Whitey"; --Menace Clan, Da Hood,1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what wascalled Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Now I'm black but black people trip 'cause white peoplelike me; white people like me I but don't like them. . . . I don'thate whites, I just gotta death wish for motherfuckers that ain'tright"; --"Race War"; Ice-T, Home Invasion, 1993, Priority Records,Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

Cleveland, OH - A five year old white girl, DevonDuniver, was stabbed to death by a black teenager who said after themurder, "She got what she deserved."

These are just some examples of what can be found out there. Black youth killimg each other, 50% high school drop out rate (legions of eneducated and ignorant + drugs and guns = lifelong employment for those in the prison industry).

I guess if I had a few million, I would put up billboards in every major city and use the "What would Jesus do?" theme and use...,
"What Would Dr. King Do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment